Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Depressed Mind...

In the most busy moment, I chosen to write a blog, which might seem to be a bit weird to other people but I want to release the tension inside my mind so that I can study again.. So many things have happened for the past few weeks and I really appreciate all the support from my friends when I'm in my worst moment of my life. This in turn enable me to realise I have made a bunch of great friends doesn't matter if I'm in Malaysia or in New Zealand. Their comfort, advice and everything they have done for me were the most precious things I ever received. Thank you all my friends for helping me to overcome the most awful days in my life.

Uni life really wasn't that easy though especially studying Health Science is really draining all our energy, making us stress and tired. Hopefully second year would be better off for me but apparently it doesn't seem to be so T.T (I should have studied harder in first semester >.<) 4 more years to suffer before I can finally get a relaxing breath of life -.- a looonng looonnnngg wait

1 comment:

Michelle Yau said...

Chill out girl.. u have caring frenz around u to support u.. No pain no gain... So hang in there...

Take k *^^*