Sunday, April 5, 2009

GrEatESt LaUgHiNG MoMEnt!!

It has been almost two weeks since I last wrote my blog. All blames go to two 'Enormous' tests! What a relieve yesterday after all the hectic exams periods were finally over!! Muahaha... Right straight to my main point--- On Friday, even though all my friends (All Health Sciences students except ANNIE) and I still going to have exam on Saturday, which was yesterday, we were really having the greatest laugh ever during dinner time. Our dinner time is really way too awesome! hahaha... Even the world's most depress person can walk out of our dining room with a 'smile' marking on his/her face... XD I was really stress on Friday, given that CELS really have a lot of stuffs to remember, well people doing Biology should know how are the 'lots' I meant. hehehe... So as always Avis and Emi (From Burnside too!) sat in front of me and Annie, well they always fought to sit in front of me... hahaha... cough cough** no other meanings.. :P While we were eating our meals and talking at the same time (luckily no food flew out of our mouth.. if not the cleaner has a huge task waiting for her. haha...) Avis and Emi started out a play fight again with Avis using her head acting like she was about to hit Emi [as if Emis was the 'Gong'] hehehe... When we were almost done with our dishes, all the laughs started to burst out again (of course very obvious from Annie -- first) hahahahaha.... She just couldn't stop laughing after watching Avis's superb demanding action --> First to Regina, asking her to leave after she and Cindy shared the same chair to eat ice-cream (Avis's action was really cool not like joking after all... like a .. Madam) hahaha... Next Avis turned to become Cyrus's mummy XD demanding him to finish his leftover food in his plate (Great move Avis! That was a good lesson to Cyrus since he can even throw an orange away just like that..) hahaha...

Right... Next part is for Cyrus.. hehehe... Regarding about what we have been taught last year.. Hmm... May be we have been much about how to laugh. hahaha... And our best student belongs to Miss Lin.. XD

Talk about Miss Lin I started to get angry again... Of course after our exam finished yesterday, everybody will be starting to get crazy about celebrating freedom after stress weeks! So our pool time is back but unfortunately the snooker was out of order, only realised that by after dinner. What a bad time to break down especially when we were so free!! Well nevermind at least we had the fussball = table football and table tennis. When the game was locked at the intense moment while me and Annie were on 2-2 score at the last game set and we both got 9 goals just 1 goal to winning the last game, it was like a World Cup Final a golden cup waiting for us. Well my winning formula never came back since and the ball just rolled into the net when the game just started to favour my side.. =_=" It was like there was steam coming out my ears and forehead after that crucial moment and the weather was so hot too. Sigh... What a glorious chance to end my losing streak... May be the ball should get change as it hates me so much. hahaha...

No comments: