Monday, April 6, 2009

Strong [HEARTED] "CaT"

I couldn't stop imagining the pity little cat that got scared off by Annie's strong shout. It happened when Annie and I walked back to our hostel and just a few kilometres away from our uni. First, I didn't even look around me as I was looking at the front just in case I knocked someone down hahaha... and then suddenly Annie just shouted so loud like she has been rapped while I was shell-shocked standing in the middle of the pathway. Then, I saw a cat in front of me to my right side actually, and the cat was freezing there for like 5 seconds before looking at Annie and then me with its big round eyes (just like someone in front of us got surprised by Annie's loud shout as though there was a monster behind him) and with its mouth wide open. hahahahahahaha... Its fur standing up as though it got an electric shock with its tail standing high up in the air! XD Moreover, the cat turned around to see if what's behind it that made us so scary (its action was just like a man turning his head around) hahaha... Well it quickly turned back and ran as fast as a lightning away from the devil=Annie.. hahahahahahahahaha.. Really couldn't imagine the cat's fear by that time luckily it didn't have a heart-attack if not I could be visiting Annie behind bar... :P

No comments: