Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Coincidence" Friday

It has been a wonderful friday(Yes.. Friday again!) between me and Annie.. Too much coincidence things happened between both of us yesterday. hahaha... Starting in the noon time we kept on bumping into each other and just don't know why.. XD And then the most humerous thing was that I almost grabbed Annie's hand when we and Mr.Cyrus walked back to our hostel. Cough* cough* To all my readers.. don't misunderstood anything.. hahaha... Even though Annie and I was 'close' friend but not as close as those girl with girl relationship like what Cyrus had thought of! hahaha... Sorry to tell you, Mr. Cyrus that you definitely won't have the chance to see us holding each other's hand. XD I will give you my word... hahaha... Next up was during our dinner time when Annie and I was chatting with each other before we both again coincidentally said the same words out. Right... seriously don't know what's going on between both of us?? Maybe it means our "Friendship" is getting better!! ^-^

No comments: