Sunday, March 22, 2009

Laughing DInNer XD

I thought I won't have anything to write for my blog today so I would get to save my time for study but once again my 'close' friend Annie sneak in and stole my time. hahaha... just kidding my friend... She is always the creator of laughing moment in among our friends, might be because she is cute and her special voice or might be her "superb" laugh! XD (Please don't kill me for saying that..) hehehe... And now Mr.Cyrus has gave her a new nickname : Sunflower.. Hmm... I think she could have another nickname as "The Ultimate Fruit Cutter" since she is so expert in cutting and peeling the fruits' skin. hahaha...

Right straight back to dinner time--- Here comes what Annie has created my blog post.. :) While she has gone out to wash her hands before peeling the 'Big' orange, she brought a new knife (of course from the kitchen, where they put all the cutery stuffs) hehehe... and walked slowly back to her seat beside me. <<< She was like a serial killer having a knife in one of her hand and walked towards her target (The Orange) hahahahaha... After the time she has killed the oranges (at least 3!!), next up was "Mr. Siew's apple" :P Warning! (especially to Mr. Cyrus) the following might make your face turn red: The apple was contaminated in the orange skin that's why it taste so much like the orange! hahaha... I couldn't believe you (Cyrus) would still eat it after the apple has dropped into the orange blood(juice) inside Annie's plate... And what's more is that the first piece of apple he ate oso dropped into the 'desert' but he knew nothing about it except others. XD

Next... When I was eating my sweet desert it rained inside the dinner room. hehehe... Well I have to specify that our dinner room has a roof though. But the guy in front of me started to pull up his hoodies and sat there listening to what his friends were talking about while me and Annie was laughing till half-dead... hahaha... A weirdo I have to say (Ooppss... Hope he won't see my blog) Then, the guy beside the rainy guy brought in a trumpet all of sudden.. Blowing it towards the pity tissue paper. hahaha... (He was sneezing actually!) Hope his food was not covered by his mucus... XD

No comments: