Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lucky 13---- Black Friday!!

It's the second week of uni life now and luckily things are going smoothly except some labs... :P What a strange n exciting friday yesterday... at first i didn't even know yesterday was d 13th of march oh well that's because i didn't even bother to look at my calendar... hahaha... knowing wat day is it is enough for me. XD So until my friend asked me, "Do you know today is black friday?" i was like huh?? obviously because i never heard of what 'black friday' things... Right... straight to those 'special' incidents happening yesterday... haha.. The first one happpened at 9.45am well around that time, somebody might be guessing why I knew the exact time the incident took place that's because I was so eager to get out of that boring Human and Body System (HUBS) lecture as soon as possible!! So that's why I kept looking at the clock on the wall... XD Here is the list of what happened yesterday:

1. At 9.45am, a girl shouted to our HUBS lecture, "Excuse me!" and I was half asleep by that time.. hehehe... Initially I thought there were some mistakes in the lecture notes made by the lecturer and the girl was trying to correct the mistakes or what so ever... But the lecturer suddenly said, "Oh gosh... Is she alright?" Right now my eyes were wide open yes... brain nerves triggered by the words of a human being. How amazing was that! :P Back to the incidence... Everybody started to make noises and some even laugh when the incident happened that's kind of weird... And no one even tried to go over and gave some help.. Hmm... Well it was actually a girl bside the girl who shouted out that had passed out and I was (really really really) X10 times hehehe.. surprise by what I saw -- the girl that had passed out her face was really pale as pale as white paint... that's really true just like her face was been splashed by white powder or something. So the lecturer tried to call an ambulance but she didn't have a cellphone... A lecturer without a cellphone?? that's odd... so next up she asked the technician to call but he didn't have a cellphone either! Man... am I still in the 1950s?? why are all the adults not carrying a cellphone with them? weird... maybe they feel they have had too much radiation (computer's radiation is enough) hahahaha... Right by the time I made my way to my phy lab I heard the ambulance's siren don't know how they manage to call one XD

2. At 10.30am, this incidence was heard from my friend and this time it was a guy who passed out.. Well this shows that man is not always strong.. hahaha... Can't write much about this incidence as I was in the lab busy with my experiment hehe.. Next...

3. There was news floating around again in the uni that two people fainted again but I have no idea when and where's the location. hehehe... What a day in Uni!!

4. Just got the news one people passed out during the Cell and Molecular Biology (CELS) lecture.. but no sure if it's true :P

Conclusion: 5 people passed out in 1 day in Uni!! 2 in HUBS luckily not all in HUBS otherwise HUBS would be known as haunted subject (H = Haunted) hahaha... wow.. I can't imagine the ambulance get to visit our uni for 5 times in a day XD maybe they should just stay at the uni waiting for command hahaha...

No comments: