Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where is my "Winning Formulae"??

Bad day for me as Annie totally kicked me out of the pool game and the soccer and football table game!! Losing 4 games to her without me winning even one game of the pool was totally shocking! Even though I have to admit I was still in the beginner stage but it was just unbelievable... She was like a different person compare to the first two games we played last time. She just hit the ball everywhere and it will just rebound off the side of the table and went in. And yet she still kept on saying it wouldn't get in. Right I'm not taking your words anymore next time. hahaha... (Just kidding Annie) Well, at least last time I can still win the soocer and football table game but now it was impossible too... Losing 3-1! My dear Annie what food have you taken that makes you so good in both of the games?? Hmm... And my winning formulae is gone as well... Sad... Oh my winning formulae please come back to me now! hahaha... Beware Annie I will try to catch you this coming saturday after our exam... XD (If I have recreated my winning formulae with the correct chemicals this time!) hahahahaha...

No comments: